Monday, April 04, 2005

Prayer

Please pray for my sister-at-heart, Michele. She and my brother Steve are the parents of four very active children and Michele has been going through a rough time. The hardest part is the doctors aren't sure what's wrong, except that a CT scan of her brain showed "shadows" that were worrisome, so she is to have an MRI on Friday.

Michele is one of the strongest persons I know, in every way. I think she'd laugh at me for saying that, but given all she's gone through in her life, she's stronger than she knows. In a way, this is what makes it so hard to hear of her suffering. I wish I could help in some way, but feel utterly helpless, living so far away.

Anyway, when I mentioned this morning that we had lots to worry about, my Mum said, "No, we have lots to PRAY about!" I think that says it all!!!

No comments: